Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 4 in Dubai



The next day we took it easy during the day then we headed to the beach around 4 pm. The pictures below I took with my cousin’s camera. The water was crystal clear blue and warmer than I expected. Me doing my best Michael Phelps impression:




The view of the Burj Khalifa from the beach:



My cousins Rishma and Anish in what Rishma called “A perfect Facebook picture” ;)




Me and Svasti in another perfect Facebook picture:


After the beach we got Mexican food. It was called “Senor Ricardo” or something like that. Don’t ever go there. That place gave me the shits.

After we had dinner we went to the mall where this crazy Arab guy was tearing up the ice rink in traditional Middle Eastern dress. He was too fast for my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment